About CDL University.
We are a world class truck training program in Oklahoma.
- CDL University focuses on giving students the confidence they need to get their Commercial Driver’s License.
- Our truck driving schools are different than the others across the country.
- Our goal is to produce the best truck drivers in America.
- We invest our time, money, and emotions into the student before classes even begin.
- Our unique process is structured and streamlined to never fail a student.
- 100% of our students get their Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- Our unique process is tested and proven.
- We offer the best truck driving education and truck driving school experience possible.
Why? Come see us, and you’ll understand.
What is CDL University all about? Do I need Class A CDL training? Who are these people and why should I trust them for my CDL training? Read here to learn about CDL University and what makes us the right choice for your CDL instruction.
What is CDL University?
- CDL University is an elite truck training school located in Oklahoma City and Boise.
- Our classes take 4 weeks.
- We help you get your permit before you start class.
- Compared to other schools, we take it slow and easy, yet, together, we always get it done on time.
So, still want to know why to learn to drive a semi at CDL University? See below.
Why train with CDL University?
- We offer the newest equipment to train on in the states of Oklahoma and Idaho;
- State of the art simulators for increased drive training time, including training when the weather is bad;
- Twenty (20) classes at eight (8) hours per session;
- Small class sizes: strictly no more than 5 students per class;
- Actual one-on-one time with instructors;
- Native American funding to those who qualify;
- PTDI (Professional Truck Driver Institute) accredited curriculum;
- More campuses coming soon.
Where are we?
CDL University currently operates in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.