Truckers today need to know how to use and maintain data. Lots of data.
Here is a short list of software today’s truckers need to know how to use:
- Apache OpenOffice – the leading Open Source office document productivity suite.
- PC*Miller – Truck Routing and Mileage Software. Routing, mileage & mapping software that drives the transportation industry.
- Marcosoft Quo Vadis – Not sure if anyone still uses Quo Vadis, or if it is available under some other name, but Quo Vadis is/was commercial GPS/Mapping software.
- ALK Technologies – Driving Innovative Transportation Technology and Mobility Solutions Across Industries Worldwide.
- ADP ezLaborManager – HR Software
- SAP – The leader in business applications.
- Microsoft Office 365 – The entire mobile suite of Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- TruckersHelper – Commonly known software used in trucking
- Fog Line Software – Truckn Pro – Well known software used in trucking
- Drivers Daily Log (DDL) Software – Trucker’s Duty Status Log Software and more are some of the best known pieces of software used in trucking
- Omnitracs Performance Monitoring