LuGreg Trucking, LLC is hiring CDL University graduates!
LuGreg Trucking, LLC is a Gold Level Partner of CDL University LLC.
Position Needed: Truck Driver
LuGreg Trucking, LLC needs more truck drivers!
The following is the Truck Driver Job Description:
- Ability and energy to work in a fast paced environment.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Acceptable driving record.
- Medical card.
- Drug/Alcohol free.
- Phone that can reach you at all times, day or night.
- Availability to work long hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
- Ability to report to work at all times on short notice.
- Passion for your work.
- Willingness and patience to help others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and having the ability to create and adapt to change.
- Places primary importance on delivering superior team member and customer service.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and basic reasoning skills.
- Team player with a servant’s heart.
- Organized, punctual, and flexible.
- Constantly looking for new and improved methods to perform job duties.
- Performs pre-trip and post trip, filling out forms daily and submitting to appropriate party.
- Keep truck clean inside and out, as if it was your own.
- Drives truck in a safe manner at all times, always wearing a safety belt.
- Drives truck to jobs and successfully completes customer requests in a professional, timely manner.
- Receives orders in a professional manner.
- Properly gauge tanks.
- Complete work tickets, checking for correct customer name and information, filling out correct gauges and times for all work done.
- Warn mechanics when truck is 1000 miles away from service being due.
- Fill out log forms daily and submit to appropriate party.
- Report maintenace problems to mechanics or dispatch.
- Keep in close contact with dispatcher, assuring that dispatcher knows location at all times.
- Follow all safety regulations, policies, and precautions established by customers and the company.
- Wear all required and necessary Personal Protective Equipment.
- Help with maintenance of truck and equipment, i.e. greasing, keeping fluids full, small repairs, etc.)
- Leave location in better condition than the team member found it.
- Adhere to company policy and work requirements.
Key Result Areas:
- Utmost flexibility, willingness, and patience in helping the company perform necessary functions of work that overall help the team succeed.
- Accurate completion of all paperwork assigned daily, including ticket generation, log books, pre-trip and post-trip forms, spill reports, stuck reports, etc.
- All paperwork be turned in daily, including any and all load tickets, logs, pre-trip and post-trip forms, spill reports, stuck reports, etc.
- Consistently on time to work and reliable on your scheduled days to work.
- Daily review of inventory of fittings and tools assigned to you to allow your job to be performed correctly.
- Strive for zero incident/accident culture daily.
- Operate equipment with utmost respect as if an owner operator. Be concious of fuel leaks, service needs, pump issues, etc.
- Clear and concise communication to dispatch, customers, co-workers, and management.
- Excellent attitude no matter the circumstances.
Work Schedule and Environment:
- Normal schedule will be determined after training period based on experience, equipment usage, and scheduling needs.
- Flexibility in the position will be required to satisfy the company’s needs and the needs of our customers.
- Amount of each day spent:
- Sitting: 45%
- Standing: 40%
- Walking: 15%
- Employee works:
- Inside: 40%
- Outside: 60%
- While performing the job, team member will be required to:
- Lift/carry up to 100 pounds (lbs.)
- Push up to 60 pounds (lbs.)
- Pull up to 150 pounds (lbs.)
- Kneel, squat, climb ladders/stairs
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of team members in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific team member. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that team members can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship between the Institution and its team members.